ainnie ahmad

HAPPY NEW YEAR : Compartmentalizing 2014..

SELF. SIZE M. ONLINE CRAFT SHOWCASE. KITCHEN AID. This year I am being selfless by being selfish. I am priority #1. When I'm happy, my life and all revolving in it will be too.

HUSBAND. HEALTHY MEALS. DATE NIGHT. WEEKLY SWIM. No one can read your thoughts. Not even your soul mate. This year I want my better half to see how much I LOVE HIM. Pretty sure he'll thank me when he's no longer growing a mushroom cap on his tummy :P

DAUGHTER. PLAYDATE. VIOLIN. ART. Whoever said girls are well behaved children must have boys. Little Miss Saera have energy and a reserved power bank that charges and recharges in an infinite loop. I hope by introducing a more regimented activities will help her sleep earlier.

FAMILY. WINTER IN STAVANGER. Since both my munchkin and I love cold weather, we're thinking of paying our friend in Norway a visit this year. Gotta start saving them nickels I guess.

FRIENDS.  BBQ. POTLUCK. REUNIONS. All work and no play is not good for the soul.

SOCIETY. CRAFTING CIRCLE. COOKING CIRCLE. Sharing is indeed caring. And what better way than looking in your own backyard for some human interactions and idea exchange. Who knows what treasure you might stumble upon.

I'm just praying for perseverance on my part. So 2014, Bring It On!!



0 Responses